5th Week Update

Hey authors! It's another Fifth Week Update. Enough with the introduction, let's get straight into what's up the past three months.


Milestones

Finally, finally, finally. I think I've hit my stride with the posts. It's easier to just start writing and to keep writing. I've become one with the flow, my dudes. 

Uncle Iroh does wavy arms and says, "You've got to feel the flow."
Source: Giphy

Blogging hasn't been a major challenge, but it was hard to start. Now, 27 posts later, my writing quantity has increased, I've become better at explaining and I write faster. (I hope.)

Once again, I've changed my pin design. I'm still trying to find one that fits but I'm getting there.

I've changed my formatting for the LFTM posts starting from 11 Lessons From John Flanagan's Writing. It's more book reviewy than before. Way easier to write too. :p

New Posts

Missed any posts from the last FWU? Here's a list.

Best Posts

Here's the top five posts for this week. 

Whoop! That's the end of the second 5th Week Update ever. Wow, it's hard to believe we've made it another three months. Um, I've never been good at conclusions so...

Enjoy your life!

Related: Fifth Week Update

Any questions or messages? Leave a comment below. If you liked this post, be sure to share, follow and eat chocolate for more content! (Eat chocolate anyway.)

Comments