5th Week Update

Hey, authors! Welcome to the first 5th Week Update of 2021! It's been a solid four months. Life happened and writing posts became difficult. But I made it through!

So let's get to!


Milestones 

  • Maybe this is not a milestone. But December's to January's posts seem super solid to me. Most of them, at least. It took me a few days to write them. A normal post is around 1000-1500 words. Some of them during those months reached above 2000. Yay to building writing muscle! 
  • Pinterest has seen a pin redesign! It's something I've been talking about since the first 5WU post. Leave a comment below telling me what you think about it!

New Posts


Top Posts


Hope you enjoyed this term's postly wrap up! Until next week, happy authoring! 
 

Comment + Share + Follow
(And eat chocolate)

Comments