5th Week Update

Hey authors! So much has happened in the two months since our last update. As I'm writing this, this post is almost seven weeks overdue. I'm going to be writing this as if this time gap never happened. Better late than never, right?

Let's get to!

  

Updates 

  • Life will become even more busy over the next month. New posts won't be published until two months later. Thank you for waiting! :)

  • As life doesn't seem to want to stop throwing hurdles, you're probably going to see more Fandom Chat posts. They're going to be different from the ones I have done before. Instead of ranting, they're going to be more review-esque. I have a carefully planned starring system that works well in theory. Let's hope it holds out, lol. 

    That means less information centred posts and more opinion centred posts. It will be much easier on my mental health because they take less time to write. Hopefully you'll enjoy the new direction! Leave comments telling me what you think of them. 

New Posts


Top Posts:



That's all for this term. Until next week, happy authoring!  
 

Comment + Share + Follow
(And eat chocolate)

Comments